Of course there are both pluses and minuses and sometimes these are two sides of the same coin, but this post is a quick and simple list of the positives that I’ve found.
- Zero time spent commuting: I can get stuck straight in!
- It’s mostly peaceful, so I can really concentrate.
- Less money spent on food & drink ‘cos I make it for myself.
- I get a proper cup of tea : in Germany, it’s impossible for me to get a British cuppa whilst out and about!
- It’s fexible: I choose when to work and when to break, thoughout the whole day and not just 9-5.
- I can accomplish household chores in my breaks. Although I can’t put the washing machine on if I’m expecting a call or I need to concentrate!
- I can work in my sloppiest clothes if I want to…